Boot Barn Opens Downtown Nashville Store
Debuts Exclusive Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley Line
Grand opening events and activities also include in-store appearance and autographs by John Rich of Big & Rich,
live music, giveaways and official ribbon cutting.
Boot Barn, America’s largest western and work wear store, has announced the grand opening of its new downtown Nashville store and the launch of an exclusive line of clothing and accessories called Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley.
The line will be formally unveiled at a special ceremony at the new store on Friday, October 24, at 2 p.m.
The new store, located at 318 Broadway, is in the heart of Nashville, and will mark its official grand opening during a kick-off weekend of events and celebrations for the local community October 23-26.
Highlights of the grand opening weekend events include:
- The unveiling of Boot Barn's new exclusive clothing line, Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley
- Special Moonshine tasting by Tennessee's own Ole Smoky Moonshine
- In-store appearance and autographs by John Rich of Big & Rich in support of his Redneck Riviera line
- A special shopping night to support the T.J. Martell Foundation
- Chances to win a 2015 Brad Paisley concert meet and greet, a pair of Dan Post boots, a $500 Boot Barn gift card, and a range of Boot Barn merchandise
- An official ribbon cutting, food, live music and more (see full schedule below).
The Nashville store has been selected to introduce Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley, the newly announced clothing and accessories line Boot Barn developed with country superstar, Brad Paisley.
"Brad Paisley has superstar status in the country music genre, and I can't think of a better place to showcase this new endeavor than at the grand opening of our Nashville store," said Jayme Maxwell, Boot Barn's vice president of marketing. "This line will appeal to those working and living the 'country' lifestyle and also to those who are influenced by Brad's unique sense of style."
The new store, located in Nashville's historic downtown, has a country music flair, featuring a permanent stage for performances. Boot Barn’s first two-level store, the design incorporates many of the building's historic features, including re-use of existing brick walls and wood floors, and the interior will feature photographs of iconic artists, show prints and neon signage. It was designed by Retail One, a leading retail environmental strategy, design and implementation firm.
“Boot Barn reached out early to understand and embrace our brand in their Nashville concept," said Butch Spyridon, president and CEO of the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp. "We appreciate their approach and welcome them to the neighborhood!”
Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley, currently only available in the downtown Nashville store, is a collection of boots, jeans, hats, T-shirts, jewelry, belts and woven shirts. The new line blends Boot Barn’s western heritage with a contemporary, country music edge. The full collection will be available online and in all Boot Barn stores December 1.
Boot Barn Grand Opening Schedule
Thursday, October 23
- 5-8 p.m. A portion of purchases benefit the T.J. Martell Foundation
- 6 p.m. Live music by Marty Brown
- 7p.m. Live music by Cort Carpenter
- 8 p.m. Live music by Mary Sarah
Friday, October 24: MOONSHINE SPIRIT by Brad Paisley DAY
- 2 p.m. Official ribbon cutting to celebrate Nashville grand opening
- 2:10 p.m. Official introduction of Boot Barn's new line: "Moonshine Spirit by Brad Paisley"
- 2:20 p.m. Moonshine Spirit line “preview”
- 3-5 p.m. WSIX FM radio remote
- 5-7 p.m. Ole Smoky Moonshine tasting and refreshments
Saturday, October 25: REDNECK RIVIERA DAY
- 1-3 p.m. Nash ICON radio remote
- 3-4 p.m. Live music by Boot Barn store manager Kyle Martin
- 4-5 p.m. Live music by Olivia Lane
- 5-7 p.m. Nash FM radio remote
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. John Rich on site for autographs. Purchase any piece of Redneck Riviera merchandise, and John Rich will autograph it!
Sunday, October 26
- 2 p.m. Live music by Tammy Cassidy
- 3 p.m. Live music by Ben Bradford
- 4 p.m. Live music by Olivia Lane
- Dan Post boot giveaway
- $500 Boot Barn gift card giveaway
- Brad Paisley meet and greet giveaway